After 8+ years of blogging and 750+ posts, there’s a lot to sort through on this blog. So here are my favorites.
The blog post about Bruce Springsteen that inspired the name of this site:
Posts about doing the work:
2. Do the Work. Always Do The Work.
3. Just Don’t.
4. How Long Are You Willing To Suck?
5. Some Advice to the Kid Who Was Afraid of Jumping Into the Pool This Morning.
6. The Magic Equation: Work = Passion + Hustle + Skills + Time + Tribe.
7. The Worst Piece Of Advice You Can Give.
Posts about surviving office life:
8. How To Write A Great Email.
9. 10 Things That Will Save You So Much Trouble At The Office.
10. The Power Of Saying “No.”
11. Stuff I Didn’t Know Was OK When I Started My First Job.
12. Before You Take A Leap, Find Your Anchor.
Posts about building your career:
Posts about me:
I also write a post every Thanksgiving called “The Things I Believe.” It’s one of my favorite blog traditions. You can read every post from that series here.
All photos of me on danoshinsky.com were taken by Anthony Lindsey, and graciously re-used here with permission of Campaign Monitor.