After 10+ years of blogging and 850+ posts, there’s a lot to sort through on this blog. So here are my favorites.
Posts about work:
Posts about surviving office life:
7. How To Write A Great Email.
8. 10 Things That Will Save You So Much Trouble At The Office.
9. The Power Of Saying “No.”
10. Stuff I Didn’t Know Was OK When I Started My First Job.
11. Before You Take A Leap, Find Your Anchor.
Posts about building your career:
12. Write It In Reverse.
13. 6 Simple Tips For Writing A Great Resume.
14. How To Network The Right Way.
15. Three Things to Know When You Negotiate Your Contract at a New Job.
16. 5 Tips For Anyone Graduating From College This Year.
17. How Do You Know It’s Time To Leave Your Job?
Posts about managing a team:
I also write a post every Thanksgiving called “The Things I Believe.” It’s one of my favorite blog traditions. You can read every post from that series here.
All photos of me on danoshinsky.com were taken by Anthony Lindsey, and graciously re-used here with permission of Campaign Monitor.